skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Things I learned from a self-made man (and a couple other things)
Here is some of the things I learned from a presenter at the best practices conference I attended.
- People do business with people they know, they like and they trust.
- Exceed expectations every time.
- In the end all you have is your name and your reputation. It takes only a moment to lose your reputation.
- Always think and act like someone is watching you. That way you will always be on your best behavior. (See the previous item)
Other things I thought enough of to write down
- The culture of an organization (good and bad) lives in the stories told in those organizations.
- Part of leadership is making people feel good about themselves.
- Just giving individuals in an organization a way to start conversations is invaluable.
- Collaborating with others is much better than compromising.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.