I have had this feeling for a while now. I am not sure what it is all about. The program is going well, and I am learning and doing a lot of things.
Somehow, I feel like I am not doing enough. Not learning enough. Not doing enough work on the farm. Not doing enough work and planning off the farm. That is what I get for being an achiever. Is anything ever enough?
The direction I should take is not clear right now. There seems to be so much to do, it is a little overwhelming I guess. I feel a little bit like I am slipping back into the rut of my previous life. It is scary.
Is it just the natural plateau of things? Just spring fever?
Much to ponder.
On a lighter note.
Today went by pretty quickly. Between lecture, farm work, more farm work, and initial rotation work, the day was done before I knew it. Did many different tasks. Salad mix harvesting, compost sifting, tool getting and putting away, pricking out, fishing, making soil blocks, sifting dirt, watering plants, seeding, and container washing. It was a full day.
Before...
After the quake...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.