I think my sense of humor is being lost. I am being ragged about always sitting in the same place during lectures. So I've been acting tough about it. I am not sure that anyone really wants to sit up front, but I may move to a different place just to throw everyone off. Then again, maybe not.
I need to make sure to keep to a somewhat normal schedule tomorrow and start working on my personal learning plan, and getting ahead on the reading. I also want to get some of my papers organized as I feel a little disjointed and messy.
I've started to wonder if trying to farm in the U.P. is a little too ambitious for this stage of my life. I know Dee is a little worried about having to work really hard up there and if there is enough of a market to pull in enough income for us. Even if I stayed somewhere around here in the country I am worried about finding a job or a farm. I am also worried about getting financing since my credit will be toast for quite a while now. I am working on not letting the practical side of myself to worry about that stuff right now.
This is my field. There are others like it, but this one is mine.
I won't be planting anything until June, but there will be a few things to do before that to get it ready. Right now there is a winter Rye that was sown last fall starting to grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.